Monday, July 20, 2009

My Own Elucidation

By elf_archer09

Why do we exist? Maybe like me, you sometimes ask the same query yet no matter how much you excavate deep into your head, some things will remain to be awfully vague. Our human brain can only think so much, even if it’s said that we certainly are the most intellectual creatures treading on this planet.

Being yet again interested about how varied people see life as it is, I roved around and asked the question. Alas! I was responded accordingly. Some say we live for ourselves; for our aspirations and dreams. Others say, we live for others, so we can make them happy and by that, we become jollier as well. In any case, I say we live for both and all other reasons that one could possibly deem. At least, that is how I recognize it.

You see, living is designed in such an intricate manner for us to understand fully how it is. Thus, we develop beliefs, may it be collective or individual, to help us move along with the current of our existence from a day to another. Honestly, it don’t really matter what you believe in, what matters most is that you single out which of the gazillions of reasons floating around us is the answer to why you have a breath of life in you. Above all, you must know your God, (a divine faith which you should NEVER detach yourself from).

Writer’s note: If you ever read this piece, you may find me surreal for even bothering myself with a concept that, for so long, philosophers of thousands of years ago have boggled their minds reflecting unto. Yes, I maybe am, however, what pushed me in letting you in on this thought is the fact that inside each of us is a thinker, a philosopher. One moment or the other, you find yourself deliberating about it. With that, I know you can somehow relate to this.

Have a good day!!!! God Bless!

No comments: