Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sunday Syndrome

All the friends are out, tedious TV shows, and humdrum songs on the radio. Man, the whole crap about Sunday is giving me a headache. Darn!

There's certainly nothing to do around here, and even if there is, the day has a boring feel to it.
I even just scribbled down my narrative report without editing anything.

 Well I couldn't really drown myself into it now, hence, I try to alleviate everything, by playing music from Destiny's Child's discography. The songs IF, T-SHIRT, LOVE, GIRL, and my all-time favorites CATER TO YOU and BROWN EYES. The first three aren't really known but I digg them.

If you listen to all of them, you wouldn't agree with me when I said I will "alleviate" the dull mood of the day, but hey, this is me. I've got some memories of those. They're more of like back in my Dark Ages if you know what I mean.

There's this awe of warmth and a distinct feel of bliss seeing how much you've grown from those old days. Plus, you don't feel any regret and certainly just over the feeling-so-bad stage. 
here's one of the songs I was tellin' you of: enjoy.... 

No comments: