Sunday, December 28, 2008

Quit Lazying Around, and Get Your A** Movin' Girl!

Awh... headache... arggh.... what? it's F*ing 11:30am already??! Last time i checked it was just 07:15 am. Oh jeez! I'm so good at being a sleepyhead these days.

Just got home yesterday for my dad's birthday, and I slept at 2.45am for the 2nd time around. I'm not an insomniac. The first day, I had one thing going going on in my mind-- my friend who passed away ( It makes me think s*t about her being six feet under the ground!). This is my problem, every time someone dies (someone close to me, that is), I get caught up in denial stage of grieving and it feels like s*t!!! I'm a frickin' PARANOID!!!!!

It was made worse when my mom called me up when I was still in Cagayan, about my grandmother's cousin who was killed brutally when he ran over a kid while driving. ( I'll tell you about it on my next blog... well, only "IF" I don't get too lazy)... (Oh If! If is good.lols)

So I start my day late, and my emotional and psychological hang-ups still doesn't give me the right to be  the world's ultimate lazy bum. 

Get up Princess Jazz! (I said to myself) Called out to my cuz like "Awiiiee, please make me a cup of coffee... pretty please!

after several minutes......

aah that's great! there's nothing like a cup of coffee in the morning.  Oh by the way, Ate Jinky arrived, our home service manicurist, and I was like "Thank Heavens I'mma get my nails done!" coz they look soooo dead. hahaha!

"Ahuh Ahuh I got my nails done.. I got my nails done..." (Kuzco way. hee.)


whoow whoow wait... I haven't worked out on something yet. So, lazy bum (that's me!) went to her room and gave it a fix. 

If you haven't known yet... I am the Master of Bed making! I can change the sheets in less than five minutes, (If I'm not using fitted sheets) and it's done neatly.

I'm every body's favorite when it comes to getting their bed fixed, and their room even. :-)
You can call it my hidden talent. (which is not-so-hidden actually) :-D

So then, what next?? oh... my closet.... my lovely closet.... *gasps* OH.... MY HOLY CRAP!!! Darn! It's all messed up!!! It must have been left by the messy dudette that I sometimes am. (laughs)

I fixed it anyway; Arranging shirts (including the really cute ones that I recently bought from Artwork. heehee), blouses, pambahay, and the rest into their respective places. (I have a thing for my closet. :-) I don't want it to look as if a tornado came past it).

Moving on, moving on... I dusted off the keyboards (which I don't use by the way. lols), the teevee (which has no cable connection), and the window panes.  

To just give it the final touch, I swept the floor. As if it's not enough, I did it thrice. ( Behold! The O.C in me arise!) haha!

*sighs* haaah...

Voila! It's done! At least, I did something productive for the day, and made my abandoned (I haven't used the room for several months; Just to not confuse you.) room more homie.

P.S: I was thinking about making a blog while working on my room, but there were a lot of subjects popping out of my head, which explains the content of this one.

Have an Elven Blessed Week! :-D




 

No comments: