Tuesday, December 30, 2008

To You, Shawty, Who Can't Cease Being A Snoop

I found this quote today:

Broads need to learn about boundaries, thats why they always get hurt; being insecure, nosy and curious.Lee’s Blog, Dec 2008

Sorry ladies, hate to break it to you, but I totally agree with the author of the blog. I mean, why the hell are you snooping around your BF's phone?! In the 1st place, IT ISN'T YOURS for chrissake!

If you think he's cheating on you, then why not confront him instead? Find another way to bust his ass! Checking his phone would only make you look stupid. Smart girls don't do that stuff! We should, at all times, use our brain.

"There's this girl I know who even broke his bf's phone, and honestly, I couldn't blame the guy if he wants it paid (by his girl). At first, I thought, "what kind of guy would make her gf pay for a broken phone?!" But, for a second thought, "WTF! It's his damn phone, and not hers!!"

You see, before you make a total mug out of yourself, THINK FIRST!

It's just a normal thing that you see messages from girls on your guy's phone.(photos even) But, try not to lose your head. Don't be like any other bee-otch around who's suffering from inferiority complex!

If you know he loves you to the core, then trust the guy. (TRUST is another keyword here). If you don't have enough of it, BREAK UP with the f*n' chap!

You don't need the angst he's giving you. (And he doesn't need a dubious girl, scrutinizing his private junks). You're a 21st century femme, and martyrdom is off the trend.

I can still remember when my ex and I were at his cousin's house. He was in the dining room enjoying an extra grub that afternoon, while I was at the living room. When he was done, he went to me and asked "may nagtext ba sa'kin?", and I was like, "ewan ko, tignan mo phone mo." With that he said, "Hmmn... ba't di mo tinignan? You should try to check minsan."

So, what's the lesson here? You don't need to b***h around his phone to be in the know of what's in it. One moment or another, he will allow you to look through it. But until he permits it, hands off,missy!

Now how do we resolve this mobile espionage you've been on?! Start getting off his frickin' phone!!!

Tip Of the Day: Watch "Little Black Book".

No comments: