Monday, December 8, 2008

Times Gone By

hey, whatssaap? Read on, be my guest!

Today is apparently, Dec. 8,2008 and it doesn't need Legolas' keen sense to notice that it's been over a year since I've visited this hidden spot. The reason is, I was down and out,lols. Quite heart broken you could say, but really, it was far more complex than that. I had to pick up fragments of myself on the ground so I could visit this site again and tell everyone or no one that somehow I'm almost whole.

Not a grand come back I guess but, I feel a whole new me flourishing inside. The pain that caused me breathtaking silent tears is nearly mended. Just a little bit more and I'll forget how it felt.

I thought I'm the only person walking on earth who's busted and stabbed with all the heartaches love and life could bring, but I realized I'm not.

Few days ago, though I feel affected no more by these damn thoughts and mem'ries, I felt light-hearted but scared. I'm still scared of the enormous possibility that I could never be happy, until my best friend shared to me how her cousin and her boyfriend broke up after 8 years of them being a twosome.

Then, it dawned on me that it doesn't really matter if you're happy or sad and lonely "at a point in time" (oh shit! this phrase is banished so let me use...)/ at one moment in our lives because events, led by fate, that is willed by God will definitely come to a turning point. You know, like how the wheel works. (need not to explain that)

To make it short, it doesn't matter how long you've been together,or if you just met yesterday. If you're not meant to be, then YOU ARE NOT! You could wait til' hell freezes over, but sweetie, you just can't force it. But if you two are heavenly matched, then no hurricanes nor thunderstorms could ever keep you from being together. (Not even the other half could stop it for that matter) haha... *wink*

That's how I believe things are moving about and it helped me not to ask a lot of "why" questions about the things, the painful things that happened to me. As time goes by, answers will reveal themselves to you, and some were revealed to me already.

Never doubt your faith, it's the only thing that'll help you through.

No comments: