Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Could This Be Him?

I’m not quite sure what time it is, but I’m now with my friends. We’re in a car, and I’m really not sure what kind of ride it is. The friends are giggling and laughing at the same time with their teasing stories while here I am, busy calling a friend on the phone.

Mofy, andito na kami, bilisan mo na, come over fast.—Okay.. .okay… bye!” *pressed end call*

I am keeping hushed listening to my ladies---and sigh….. *looked at the driver’s seat* (in my head: What do I have here?? Oh dear…. I am so lucky!) *casting sheep’s eyes at the guy in front*

Is he truly mine? *heart throbbing* Oh my, look at those eyes…impeccably deep-seated with irises so seductively black. That nose (chuckles noiselessly)-- gorgeously sculpted by God. Hay Dios Meo! (Is this for real? This is a dream come true!)…. And then for a couple of seconds there, he noticed that I am gazing at him and he smiled. My heart now is racing, like galloping horses. My emotions are crashing like waves. He’s just too good to be true, but he’s in love with me and I am too.” I can feel bliss at this very moment, I know, I can tell.

*click* lights turned off and…… what??! It’s past 7 am already?! Sheez, I didn’t set the alarm. Darn! Yeah girl you’re dreaming alright!! I said to myself upon waking up. Who was that friggin’ guy anyway?? He was uber fly but I’m sure that I haven’t seen him yet.

From what I can summon up, he was wearing a plain white t-shirt and a baseball cap colored blue. He’s prolly in his mid-20s, like 25 or26.

I still can’t figure out the gist of that dream, but I definitely recall how deeply in love I was while dreaming about it. Now it makes me want to curse: S**t! lol

Wow hwhatta dream!! Anyway, I’ll just think of it as a positive sign. It could mean anything.*grin*

No comments: