Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Dreamer


 

March 13,2009 at six thirty in the evening—it’s raining hard outside and the internet is just sucky tonight. My only company is Robin Spielberg’s “Beautiful Dreamer” playing. It calms my restless thoughts. Apart from prayers, these (piano) musical pieces has always unruffled my perturbed head.

Some may find me clichéd for being inclined to these serene tunes, however, I couldn’t care less. This pure art is mystical and close to nature. It’s like a channel that enables you to transcend from this reality. It carries you to a place where all your dreams come true and keeps you away from all the ugly circumstances in this world; exactly like when Aladdin took Jasmine on a magic carpet ride.

You might laugh at that cited scene, but it’s a reality that when we are so fed up with our nerve-racking jobs, and dreary lives, we just wish we could soar up above the clouds and be alone for even just a while.

It’s just too bad that Babylon Candles could not be bought anywhere.  If it was possible to have one, I would close my eyes, lit it up, and think of a dreamy river bank where I could lie down and just listen to the water flowing, or maybe up a hill and witness the glorious sun setting far beyond the horizon.

Oh, the rain is starting to halt a little bit, and this music’s been playing for almost thirty minutes already. LOL. What? Five brief paragraphs for thirty minutes? Jeez, I’d be damned! LOL. My professor would  kill me for a slow job such as this. =)

 

A favor my dear comrades: INSPIRE ME! =) elf_archer09

 

No comments: